Wednesday, April 28, 2004

So here it is. The maiden voyage of the SS Fischerica comes hard on the heels of an encouraging Phillies win, a fascinating Pennsylvania Senate primary campaign, and the sad but fitting news that Guided by Voices will be calling it quits later this year.

For now, I don't think I can devote much time to this above and beyond amalgamating posts to other forums I regularly frequent--in particular, Philliesphans.com and dailykos.com. Later, I'll be adding "Canonical," a section featuring great books, music, film and other offerings from the worlds of "entertainment" (a word that shouldn't have the pejorative connotation many snobbish folks attach to it... but that's another rambling for another day) as well as daily readings from my internet trawling and possibly some excerpts from other projects I'm working on.

No comments: