Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who Knows Which is Which, or Who is Who
Coming off a few days of silence, I could write, I guess, about the Senate Democrats spreading their legs for Joe "Joe the Douchebag" Lieberman, or this or that more pertinent current piece of really bad state/local news, or Obama cabinetry, or the painful demise of the Philadelphia Eagles 2008 season. (Actually I'll probably write about that one tomorrow.)

But instead, consider these two pictures:





Seriously, if it weren't for the context clues--the guitar and the flag pin--could you tell these guys apart? They've got to be about the same age (edit: yup, they're about five months apart), and they're both diminutive, Jewish gazillionaires with deep connections to New York City. Separated at birth is my guess, or some sort of cloning experiment with time travel maybe involved.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Wow, you really dont know what to do with yourself after winning a championship and election...

David said...

The truth is I never know what to do with myself...

But in this case I was watching the Colbert show and saw Paul Simon, and was just stunned by how much he looked like Bloomberg.

I think I did this a couple years ago with Bill Cowher and Eliot Spitzer... hope I'm not jinxing Bloomberg.